Like what I do? Check my other tools & scripts:
PHP Dead Simple Gallery
Create a gallery in less than 5 min, with 1 line of code, then manage it through FTP. Thumbnails are generated on the fly and caching is done automatically for you.
Have a look →
jQuery imagineMenu() plugin
Allows you to create an image based menu with basic CSS and 1 line of code. It uses best practices and degrades gracefully. Have a look →
Follow me on Twitter: @Devoth
You might also like:
This CSS3 calculator was built for lazy people like myself. There are many great HEX to RGB color converters out there, but usually they give you result in three separate fields (R, G & B), which is annoying because 99% of times when I need an RGB value from HEX, I need to paste it to some CSS rule. So why copy/paste from three fields, when you can have it in one field - nicely baked for CSS inclusion.
- 1.3.0 (2014/07/31)
- Added an input field for the opacity, for people who don't like to work with sliders.
- Main HEX input is now autofocused when you enter the page.
- Sample HEX and HTML colors in HEX input label can now be clicked to autofill the input.
- 1.2.0 (2013/11/27)
- You can now copy converted color values from the form fields, straight to the clipboard, with one click (Flash required).
- 1.1.0 (2012/06/20)
- Added support for HTML color names (aqua, magenta, linen, black, etc.). Now you can type in red in five different ways: #ff0000, ff0000, #f00, f00 or just plain red
- You can invoke conversion by submitting the form (hitting
enter), no need to hit that big green submit button… unless you like it!
- Clicking on RGB & RGBA result fields will instantly select the whole result for you, so you just insta-copy the whole thing. You can now save a bizilion clicks per day!
- 1.0.0 (2010/08/20)
- Initial release